What is BMI?
Obesity is defined as an excess of body fat, quantified by the Body Mass Index.
How to calculate my BMI?
It is obtained by dividing your weight by your size squared:
BMI = your weight in Kg / (your height x your height in meters).
Below a form allowing you to perform this calculation
- BMI lower than 18.5 : Low weight
- BMI between 18.5 and 25 : Normal weight
- BMI between 25 and 30 : Overweight
- BMI between 30 and 40 : Simple obesity
- BMI between 40 and 50 : Morbid obesity
- BMI above 50 : Super obesity